Okay, this month is my favourite month of the year. Why? Because my birthday falls this month (yeah, I am a sarcastic, stinging, Scorpio)! And making this month all the more special this year are the two Liebster award nominations that I received!
A big thank you to Anurita and Anand for nominating me for the Liebster. Reiterating the rules from my previous post:
- Answer the questions that your nominator gave you.
- Tag 10 bloggers as nominees (and let them know!)
- Write down 10 questions for your nominees.
Answering Anurita’s questions below:
Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
Mostly Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes). I like to think of myself as Susie Derkins… The stories just start flowing!
Which cartoon character do you relate to and why?
Well, not cartoon character, but as stated above, Susie Derkins. She’s a comic, so kinda close to a cartoon character. Reason: Her initials (same as mine) and her relationship with Calvin.
If you were given 1 lakh rupees to shop in an hour to purchase 5 items, what would be your shopping list?
Shoes, Books, Books, Books, Shoes.
Which one is your pick Friends/How I met your Mother/the Big Bang Theory?
This is the toughest question on this questionnaire!!! I knew someday someone would ask me this. I love all three so much. Even if I were to eliminate The Big Bang Theory (I feel like a sinner already!), please don’t make me choose between Friends and HIMYM.
Funniest moment of your life?
I have a bunch of sarcastic friends who crack me up every minute or so! Really can’t decide which moment is the funniest.
Price of onions per kg in your city?
Equities, Real Estate or Fixed income.. which one and why?
Fixed income. It comes with no (or really rare) surprises.
Black or white?
Used to be white. But of late, it’s black.
One holiday destination that you never wanna go back again?
Bunch of religious places in this country, where I was forced to travel with my parents. No offence to anyone! It’s just not my idea of a “vacation”.
Your Favorite book?
Very long list. Off the top of my head – The Harry Potter series, Mistress, A Thousand Splendid Suns, If Tomorrow Comes, Gone With The Wind
And now Anand’s questions:
Who is your God Father?
I don’t consider anyone my Godfather. Yet.
What/Who is your inspiration in writing?
Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.
Do you like sensibility?
Not sure I understand the question. Doesn’t everyone like sensibility??
Have you ever kissed anyone? How does it feel?
LOL. Yes, I have. I am sure different people feel it differently.
What do you want to do? Follow? Lead? Play your part?
Play my part.
Are you an open book? Is there any secret about you that no one other than you knows?
I often say I am an open book, but people find it hard to read the print. And I am sure everything there is to know about me is known to at least one friend of mine!
Do you believe in voluntary actions or forceful actions?
Voluntary. Although, sometimes my mother has to give me a little push to do things if I get a little lazy.
Who according to you is noble?
I am too cynical to believe we live in a world with noble people!
Who is your favorite fictitious character and why?
Calvin…:D I adore that little kid! I don’t know anyone else with such vivid imagination.
In whose presence do you feel most comfortable?
I am most comfortable when alone! But if I have to choose another person, I would say my friend Cymbeline!
Okay, here are my questions:
- List 10 facts about yourself!
- If you had to choose one (only one) out of the following, which one would you choose and why: Books, Travelling, Music, Sports, Video Games, Movies, Food.
- Holiday destination. Would you choose a place with: Beaches, Lakes, Mountains, Desert or Plains/Fields? Why?
- Which of the following best describes your personality while you were in school/college: Nerd, Class clown, Hottie/Hunk, Friend-to-all, Introvert
- If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would you choose?
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- What’s the most insane thing that you have ever done in your life till date?
- If you could re-live (and/or change) one day of your life, which one would it be?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- School or college? Which one is/was better? Why?
Hope to see your answers soon! Cheers!