1) What’s your earliest childhood memory?
It’s weird, I have so many memories from childhood! I remember most of the things vividly. But it’s what happened last week or yesterday that I have trouble remembering. Anyway, my earliest childhood memory would be drinking orange juice and eating a Parle-G biscuit while on a flight from Mumbai to Goa when I was about two. I was sitting in my mom’s lap and my grandmother’s sister was in the seat on my mother’s right. I remember the juice glass very well. The biscuit was some kinda glucose biscuit, but I am assuming it was Parle-G!
2) You are given a choice to assist one superhero in fighting for the just. Which Superhero you’ll choose and why?
I don’t “assist” super-heroes. I “work with” them… 😀
Going be definition, he isn’t a “superhero”, but I would love to work with Bumblebee from Transformers. I would work with all the Autobots, if required, but I simply adore Bumblebee!!!
3) Wait! You can’t simply assist a superhero being yourself a puny human. 😛 You need to be a superhero too! Which superhero you’ll be or what super power you’ll choose?
I can erase memories… and I can speak to cars with my mind!
4) Somehow you gain possession of the invisibility cap of Hades and you’ve got one full day in front of you before he reclaims it. What’re you gonna do with it?
Ooooohhhh there’s sooo much I wanna do in 24 hours. Some people need to be kicked! But who these people are is a secret 😉
5) There’s a Zombie apocalypse going on and only thing I can offer you is guns or a temporary safe house. Do you prefer staying down safe or blowing the Zombie heads off along with me and Karan?
Can I join you guys and shoot them down??? Please please please! (I once had a dream that I shot this huge alien with a bazooka!)
6) Snap! Now we can come back from fantasy! Which book attracted you the most and inflicted on you a wish to live the book for real?
That’s actually two questions rolled into one. Answers:
- The books that attracted me the most are: If Tomorrow Comes, Gone With The Wind, A Thousand Splendid Suns, and many more
- If I had to live a book for real, then of course, Harry Potter!
7) Ever dreamt of being featured in Silver screen? Or anything related to it?
Who hasn’t? But it wasn’t like a big dream. I would rather see my name in print on the cover of a book than on the rolling credits of anything on screen.
8) What gives you goosebumps? (Like reading a particular book, watching a particular movie, listening to a song etc.)
Listening to scary stories that begin with “Based on a true incident” or “Hey, you know what happened to this guy/girl I know…”
9) Now tell me the dream of your life; your passion?
Hmmm. I wanna travel. A lot! Everywhere possible. And like stated above, get something published.
10) Now that I’ve asked all these questions, what do you think of me and my blog?
It’s good. Good collection of thoughts. But I guess if you wanted, you could be more regular.
*Bonus Question: Why do you blog? What brought you to it? What more I can expect from your blog?
I always loved to write. Just before my board exams, my English teacher said to me, “Write like a student. Your stories don’t give the evaluator a feeling that they were written by a student.” This was the best compliment I ever received for my writing, and it really encouraged me a lot. I started blogging quite late though. In fact, I started it just to annoy someone 😉 (kinda clear from my first post) As for what more you can expect from my blog: More rants about the unfairness of life 😛
Here are my nominees: Hiral Trivedi, Bhavya Kaushik, Abhra Pal, Aditya Gogoi, Jahid Akhtar, Smita Bhattacharya, Shahid Mohammed, Sreedev Soman, Abhijnan Dasgupta, Karan Sampat
- If you had to choose one (only one) out of the following, which one would you choose and why: Books, Travelling, Music, Sports, Video Games, Movies, Food.
- Holiday destination. Would you choose a place with: Beaches, Lakes, Mountains, Desert or Plains/Fields? Why?
- Which of the following best describes your personality while you were in school/college: Nerd, Class clown, Hottie/Hunk, Friend-to-all, Introvert
- If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would you choose?
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- What’s the most insane thing that you have ever done in your life till date?
- If you could re-live (and/or change) one day of your life, which one would it be?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- Did you at any point in your life believe the world would end in December 2012? 😛
- School or college? Which one is/was better? Why?
All right, 1, 2, 3 – GO!